Episode Show Notes & Transcript
Fouad Matin is the co-founder and CEO of Indent, a security company that enables teams to perform mission-critical operations faster and more securely. With Indent, organizations like HackerOne, Modern Treasury, Vercel, and PlanetScale are able to grant secure, time-bound user and admin permissions for cloud apps and infrastructure through Slack.
Prior to Indent, Fouad worked as an engineer at Segment, a customer data platform helping companies secure their pipelines for handling customer data. He co-founded a non-partisan non-profit in 2016 to help people register and get out to vote through easy-to-use, privacy preserving tools. In 2018, while validating Indent’s mission, partnered with Vote.org to build tools for users to find their polling place and preview their ballot using client-side encryption.
- Indent: https://indent.com
- Nobody Should Have Production Access: https://indent.com/blog/production
- Fouad on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fouadmatin
- Indent on Twitter: https://twitter.com/indent
- Unplanned Maintenance: https://unplannedmaintenance.com
- Least Privilege in Practice Blog Post from Indent: https://indent.com/blog/least-privilege
Additional Links Referenced: