Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Join Corey in Phoenix next Sunday at 1PM at Zuzu for a community meet-up.
- Rackspace continues to trickle the truth out; it's now admitting that attackers accessed customer data
- Tom Forbes scanned--wait, holy hell, he scanned every package on PyPi and found 57 live AWS keys.
- In one year we're going to come back and see how accurate the heads of AWS security are with their predictions for cybersecurity in 2023
- Today's tip of the week is to go fire up your important AWS account(s) and validate that the root user doesn't have API credentials assigned.