Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Last week LastPass reported (yet another) security issue, wherein their source code was stolen.
- Finally: an honest recap of fwd:cloudsec and re:Inforce 2022 from someone who had the stomach to sit through the entirety of the latter.
- The Register reports on a growing trend of using AWS resources to hide phishing attacks.
- Expanded eligibility for the free MFA security key program
- How to centralize findings and automate deletion for unused IAM roles
- Identifying publicly accessible resources with Amazon VPC Network Access Analyzer
- The tool of the week: popeye is a Kubernetes cluster resource sanitizer.