Last week in security news: Heroku is all over the security news headlines, a charity has leaked some sensitive images, Mandoogle takes a long look at AWS, Azure puts the “Squeal” in “PostgreSQL,” and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- S3 Bucket Negligence Award
- Mandoogle on how AWS's instance metadata service can be abused by attackers
- Heroku apparently had its entire database breached last week
- Wiz Research discovered a new vulnerability in Azure’s PostgreSQL Flexible Server service.
- AWS deleted packages they'd pushed to public repositories
- A guide to Cloud Security Orienteering