Last week in security news: Creating an AWS Backup Account, Azure had another cross-tenant access vulnerability, Security Hub Hurts My Self-Esteem, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Corey hosted a partner panel at AWS Container Day at KubeCon
- This post on using OIDC to secure your CI/CD pipelines mirrors what I did with GitHub actions a year or so ago.
- Teri Radichel has a piece on Creating an AWS Backup Account
- Slack is conducting an absolute masterclass in how to screw up messaging to your target audience.
- Azure had another cross-tenant access vulnerability
- Security Hub Hurts My Self-Esteem
- AWS Security Profile: Matt Luttrell, Principal Solutions Architect for AWS Identity
- Tool of the Week: iamlive