Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- This is an esoteric Firefox/Yubikey compatibility bug that I went blindly stumbling into and has been resolved.
- Chris Farris has a post up about deploying AWS Backup.
- In preparation for re:Invent, the MGM had a massive cybersecurity issue
- Amazon EC2 now supports Block Public Access for Amazon Machine Images
- AWS IAM Identity Center session duration limit increases from 7 to 90 days
- AWS Identity and Access Management provides action last accessed information for more than 140 services
- Access accounts with AWS Management Console Private Access
- A dive through using Amazon Athena in Incident Response. This is important!
- Corey will be hosting an AMA on 9/27 @ noon PDT over on Twitch. Bring questions!