Last week in security news: An upcoming ACM certificate change, The Challenges of Assessing Kubernetes clusters for PCI Compliance, a helpful blog post from Tailscale, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- The Challenges of Assessing Kubernetes clusters for PCI Compliance.
- Tailscale released a post titled What we learned (and can share) from passing our SOC 2 Type II audit that is absolutely worth your time and attention.
- Our friends at Wiz discovered a vulnerability in Oracle Cloud’s security where you could mount other customers' EBS volumes simply by asking the API to do so.
- From the Mouth of AWS Horse: Announcing an update to IAM role trust policy behavior
- In the world of tools, AWS has launched its rolesanywhere-credential-helper