Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Cloudonaut has an overview of AWS's security monitoring services
- A deep exploration into how you can really screw up integrating GitHub with AWS.
- Chris Farris talks about Defining the Sensitive IAM Actions.
- AWS Security Profile: Get to know the AWS Identity Solutions team
- CVE-2023-20569 - RAS Poisoning - Inception - Paired with CVE-2022-40982
- AVID is an AI Vulnerability Database.
- TinderSec threw up a scanner on GitHub so you can see if you've fallen prey to one of the classic OICD permissions blunders.