Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Last week I talked about AWS Management Console Access incorrectly. My thanks to Timothy Ingalls on the Last Week in AWS community Slack for flagging this for me. Gold star for you!
- This week's S3 Bucket Negligence Award is brought to you by PwC Nigeria.
- FusionAuth has a great dive into their annual SOC 2 vendor selection process.
- My beloved Retool has a post talking about how an MFA failure mode led to a small number of customers being exposed.
- Accelerating development with AWS CDK plugin – CfnGuardValidator
- How to implement cryptographic modules to secure private keys used with IAM Roles Anywhere
- Tool of the week: The volkswagen open source tool detects when your tests are being run in a CI server, and makes them pass.