Last week in security news: Travis CI continues to be a security nightmare, Bugcrowd basically embarrassed itself for all to see, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Travis CI continues to be a security nightmare.
- Implementing IAM Permission Boundaries with AWS SSO using Terraform
- A user reported a vulnerability to a company through Bugcrowd. The writeup is really worth reviewing.
- The RSA conference was apparently a super spreader event.
- Because nobody beats the Wiz, they've got a post up on the secret agents installed by cloud service providers.
- Partitioning and Isolating Multi-Tenant SaaS Data with Amazon S3
- Service Notice – Upcoming changes required for AWS Config | AWS Cloud Operations & Migrations Blog
- Here's a list of best practices for writing Docker images that don't make you regret running them in production environments.