Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- You Can't Control Your Data in the Cloud
- Chris Farris leaked 7 IAM keys in public (intentionally!
- Chris Farris also writes Security Hub gives me imposter syndrome
- Google is stuffing previously widely available security offerings into incredibly expensive paid-for tiers.
- AWS Firewall Manager supports referencing of Security Groups
- Secure by Design: AWS to enhance MFA requirements in 2024
- Reported TorchServe Issue (CVE-2023-43654)
- Tip of the week: patch the embargoed libcurl high-severity issue that was made public after this recording but before publishing.