Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- The ex-Ubiquiti engineer who stole a giant pile of their data gets a six year prison term
- Bitbucket will be updating their SSH host keys
- Google has decided to free up inactive accounts after two years. Okay, that's their policy, but then they have the audacity to lie to our faces and say it's for "security."
- I have a bunch of Wemo devices at home that control lights. I found out that they've got a buffer overflow that Wemo "will not be fixing" because the devices are end of life.
- AWS Reported a GuardDuty Finding Issue
- The tool of the week: IAMbic lets you tailor AWS Identity Center permissions per account.