Last week in security news: Protocol confirms Corey’s suspicions about Azure’s nightmare year, Elasticsearch data was replaced with a ransom note, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Nick Jones' review of the AWS Security Model I linked to previously.
- Microsoft Azure has seen 6 'nightmare' cloud security flaws over the past year.
- Unsecured Elasticsearch Data Replaced with Ransom Note
- AWS Systems Manager announces support for port forwarding to remote hosts using Session Manager
- When and where to use IAM permissions boundaries
- Security vulnerability in AWS's Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow