Last week in security news: Gain insights and knowledge at AWS re:Inforce 2023, InvalidClientTokenId, a repository of AWS customer breaches, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- If you're in New York City proper, I hope to see you tonight at 7PM at Vol de Nuit
- We're hiring an Account Exec to handle media sales for this very podcast. Should you be the person who refers the successful candidate, we'll give you a $3K USD referral fee.
- Nick Frichette has found an undocumented Amplify API and used it to leak AWS Account IDs.
- Friend of the newsletter Chris Farris has started an AWS security consulting practice.
- Gain insights and knowledge at AWS re:Inforce 2023
- How to use Amazon GuardDuty and AWS WAF v2 to automatically block suspicious hosts
- InvalidClientTokenId: The security token included in the request is invalid error
- Someone is curating this repository of AWS customer breaches.