Last week in security news: A post from Azure's VP of Security Engineering, LastPass has (yet again) suffered a breach, a reported ECR Public Gallery Issue, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Azure's VP of Security Engineering published a post describing their approach to cloud vulnerabilities
- Panther deployed Yubikeys internally and blogged about it.
- LastPass has (yet again) suffered a breach, and published a no-content advisory that TechCrunch took the time to parse through.
- Apparently Wiz decided to poke around a bit into IBM "Cloud" and found a bunch of security issues.
- Prepare for consolidated controls view and consolidated control findings in AWS Security Hub
- Reported ECR Public Gallery Issue
- From the world of tools: osquery turns your operating system into a database