AWS Morning Brief for the week of April 10, 2023 with Corey Quinn.
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Console Toolbar is now generally available for AWS CloudShell
- Announcing CSV Export for AWS Resource Explorer Search Results
- Announcing Utilization Notifications for EC2 On-Demand Capacity
- Everything you need to know about AWS Billing Conductor’s new pricing model
- How to use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor Amazon DynamoDB table size and item count metrics
- Implement resource counters with Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Organizations, moving an organization member account to another organization: Part 3
- Build secure multi-account multi-VPC connectivity for your applications with Amazon VPC Lattice
- Higher education cloud financial planning: A former CFO’s perspective
- How the Think Big for Small Business program helps small businesses win big contracts
- Amazon started passing out Small Business labels to giant companies.
- Perfect imperfections: how AWS is innovating on diamond materials for quantum communication with Element Six