Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Amazon bought Pillpack, since they wanted to get into being our pharmacy. Now Pillpack reports a data breach affecting more than 19,000 people.
- Belkin is crappy in many ways
- AWS partners bring choice of temporary elevated access capabilities to IAM Identity Center
- Exclude cipher suites at the API gateway using a Network Load Balancer security policy
- Faster AWS cloud connections with TLS 1.3
- Stronger together: Highlights from RSA Conference 2023
- This is a fun tool: Is It AWS