Last week in security news: U.S. Officials are frustrated with cloud providers, Best Practices For Securing Your Home Network, The Tool of the Week, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- U.S. officials express significant frustration that cloud providers often up-charge customers to add security protections
- Lightspin has a guide to SecDataOps and Vulnerability Management on AWS
- Best Practices For Securing Your Home Network.
- IAM Identity Center for AWS environments spanning AWS GovCloud (US) and standard Regions
- Establishing a data perimeter on AWS: Allow only trusted resources from my organization
- How to use policies to restrict where EC2 instance credentials can be used from
- Tool of the Week: Nosey Parker