Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Last Week in AWS job board
- AWS had two (minor) Cross-Tenant Vulnerabilities within AWS App Runner.
- Some company called Invictus has practical experience dealing with ransomware in the cloud
- Chris Farris has a post on Pen Testing AWS.
- Dark Reading posits that Security Is a Revenue Booster, Not a Cost Center.
- An Attacker's Perspective on AWS Account IDs
- How to prioritize IAM Access Analyzer findings
- Scale your authorization needs for Secrets Manager using ABAC with IAM Identity Center
- Netchecks is a way of programmatically verifying your security controls.
- I love CloudTrail Lake, and this repository of query samples makes it easier for me to use it.
- IAMbic offers "GitOps for IAM."