AWS Morning Brief for the week of May 22, 2023 with Corey Quinn.
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Corey is speaking at Tailscale Up in San Francisco next week; his talk is called "The Managed NAT Gateway Time Machine"
- AWS announces Amazon Aurora I/O-Optimized
- AWS Cost Categories now supports “Usage Type” dimension
- Retiring the AWS Documentation on GitHub
- Peloton embraces Amazon Redshift to unlock the power of data during changing times
- Motivations for migration to Amazon DynamoDB
- Neo Financial achieves Zero Trust goals and meets compliance requirements with Amazon WorkSpaces Web
- Introducing AWS GameTime – a new AWS Twitch show
- Unlock Insights from your Amazon S3 data with intelligent search
- Estimating AWS Config recorder costs and usage using AWS CloudTrail
- Creating a strategic approach to government continuity