Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Azure’s continuing security woes
- The Meeting Owl videoconference device apparently had significant security problems
- Brandon Sherman writes about how Temporal structures its access control strategy with regard to AWS
- This week's S3 Bucket Negligence Award goes to Mobike.
- Cloud Functions or Cloud Run launched from any GCP organization can bypass Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) Authorized Networks restrictions
- Proof of someone migrating to SSO and disabling IAM users entirely.
- AWS blog post about IAM policy types: How and when to use them