AWS Morning Brief for the week of May 1, 2023 with Corey Quinn.
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Condolences to my AWS friends affected by last week's layoffs; if I can help, please let me know.
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs data protection is now available in all AWS Commercial Regions
- AWS Firewall Manager adds support for multiple administrators
- AWS Systems Manager now supports AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) applications
- Working with percolators in Amazon OpenSearch Service
- AWS Lambda now supports Java 17
- Optimizing Amazon EC2 Spot Instances with Spot Placement Scores
- Optimize costs by scheduling provisioned capacity for Amazon DynamoDB
- Perform intelligent search across emails in your Google workspace using the Gmail connector for Amazon Kendra
- Best practices and considerations to migrate from VPC Peering to AWS Transit Gateway