Last week in security news: US Military emails leaked on an exposed server, How to monitor and query IAM resources at scale, the Tool of the Week, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- If you're in Seattle, come to Outer Planet Brewing this Sunday at 7PM and let Corey buy you a drink.
- Aiden Steele writes at length about using a recent enhancement to Systems Manager to pass out a role to all of your EC2 instances.
- US Military emails leaked on an exposed server
- Amazon Detective launches an interactive workshop for investigating potential security issues
- How to monitor and query IAM resources at scale – Part 1
- Tool of the week: a break-glass role to limit production access to the AWS console