AWS Morning Brief for the week of April 17, 2023 with Corey Quinn.
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
This week is RSA in San Francisco; I'll be haunting the expo hall at some point, so if you're in town say hi.
- The Last Week in AWS Job Board continues to thrive; thanks for your ongoing support.
- Amazon Chime SDK updates Service Level Agreement
- Amazon CodeWhisperer is now generally available
- Amazon Connect now enables agents to handle voice calls, chats, and tasks concurrently
- Amazon EC2 Serial Console is now available on EC2 bare metal instances
- Amazon RDS for MySQL now supports up to 15 read replicas for RDS Multi-AZ deployment option with two readable standby database instances
- AWS Graviton2-based Amazon EC2 instances are available in additional regions
- AWS Ground Station now supports Wideband Digital Intermediate Frequency
- AWS Lambda adds support for Node.js 18 in the AWS GovCloud (US) Regions
- Introducing AWS Lambda response streaming
- Understanding Amazon DynamoDB latency
- Announcing New Tools for Building with Generative AI on AWS
- AWS Now Supports Credentials-fetcher for gMSA on Amazon Linux 2023
- AWS investment in South Africa results in economic ripple effect
- New Global AWS Data Processing Addendum
- 15 cool things we found inside the Spheres, Amazon’s urban rainforest in downtown Seattle