Last week in security news: AWS re:Inforce is next week, Experian has learned nothing from its string of data breaches, this week's S3 Bucket Negligence award, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Things I wish I knew about AWS WAF - Bot Control
- How to Protect Your Data from Ransomware with S3 Object Lock
- It seems that Experian has learned nothing from its string of data breaches
- The Makati city government is the winner of this week's S3 Bucket Negligence award.
- A quick overview of AWS principals, identity-based policies, and resource-based policies.
- Eligible customers can now order a free MFA security key
- Reported EKS IAM Authenticator Issue
- I found a handy script that someone beat together that makes it easy as pie to use AWS Roles Anywhere.