Last week in security news: Tailscale now offers network flow logs, Google had a GhostToken flaw, AWS reported an issue with IAM supporting multiple MFA devices, and more!
Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Tailscale now offers network flow logs
- Google had a GhostToken flaw that let attackers backdoor Google accounts.
- The folks at SADA found a major bug in Google Cloud; apparently it had the potential to expose the private keys for Google Cloud Service Accounts
- Issue With IAM Supporting Multiple MFA Devices
- This week in Tools: It's been a while since I linked to CloudMapper