Episode Show Notes & Transcript
- Thinkst Canary's Thinkstscapes
- It's been a while since we've seen a strong, confirmed S3 Bucket Negligence Award, but Toyota has a massive one dating back a decade.
- Oof, looks like Google's CloudSQL product had a vulnerability that would allow an attacker to escalate to GCP control plane permissions.
- Holy... Legion malware expands scope to target AWS CloudWatch as well.
- When it rains, it pours; Capita had an S3 Bucket Negligence Award as well!
- Credit Card Payment Processing on AWS - Don't do it. Pay Stripe.
- Amazon Security Lake is now generally available
- Announcing the AWS Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- Get custom data into Amazon Security Lake through ingesting Azure activity logs
- Tip of the week: When you're starting something new that might turn into a company, use SSO.